Đai ốc xi xám tro được làm từ thép cacbon, với khả năng chịu lực cắt, chịu lực nâng thấp hơn loại đai ốc cường độ cao. Chúng được sử dụng cùng với bulong 4.6, 5.6 để sử dụng trong các công trình công nghiệp cơ khí, ngành xây dựng… và được ứng dụng trong hầu hết các công trình về kết cấu hay cơ khí.
Đặc điểm đai ốc xi xám tro Cường Thịnh
- Zinc-Plated Steel Nut is a type of nut made from medium carbon steel that is controlled for impurities such as sulfur (S) and phosphorus (P) that affect the finished product's quality.
- For Zinc-Plated Steel Nut products, the inspection stages include inputting data, annealing, drawing, stamping out the size, and then passing through the heat treatment line (quenching, tempering) to create products with high uniformity that meet the parameters: tensile strength (Tensile Strength), test stress (proof load), hardness (hadness test), permeability, carbon release... Finally, the product is galvanized to form an ash-gray zinc layer that is resistant to corrosion under certain conditions, extending its life before the environment's corrosive ability.
- The product is processed in accordance with DIN 934/ GB6170/ ISO 4032 standards; the billet for the production of nuts is a round bar; the product is cold-worked through the stages of stamping, forming, internal threading, threading, surface to ensure limited surface roughness; and mechanical calculated in accordance with ISO 898 -2.
- After finishing, reinforced nut with bright white electro-galvanized color coating for enhanced corrosion protection.
Refer to the ISO 898 - 2 mechanical nut table for more information.
Refer to the ISO 898 - 2 rules for pairing nut- bolt sets table for more information.
Refer to the ISO 4032/GB 6170 mechanical nut table for more information.
Công dụng đai ốc (tán) xi xám tro
- A zinc-plated steel nut is used with bolts to create binding force, which aids in the fastening of the parts together.
- Zinc-Plated Steel Nut is a product with numerous advantages that is widely used in machinery and equipment manufacturing, architecture, furniture, shipbuilding and construction, and construction works.