Zinc Plated Bolts are medium strength bolts made of steel with a low carbon content of 0.25%; popular durability classes are 4.6, 5.6, and 6.6. Using medium strength steel edges to manufacture Zinc Plated Bolts CT3, CT10, C20, C25, bolt surface after finishing zinc to obtain the needed corrosion resistance. Their application is in the construction business, which does not require high strength and assembles industrial accessories, machine parts, where the design engineer calculates the strength grade based on the product's mechanical qualities.
Một số đặc điểm của bulong thường xi là:
- Normal type zinc-plated bolts with durability grades 4.5, 5.6, and 6.6 and associated durable loads of 400 kgf/cm2, 500 kgf/cm2, and 600 kgf/cm are frequently employed in building projects. No strict standards for durability, low load capacity, chiller pipe systems, MEP systems, etc., where the design engineer determines the degree of durability based on the mechanical features of the product
- The product's mechanical properties are expressed using two parameters: breaking strength and yield strength. Bolt marking number 5.6 is understood to be:
• Tensile strength (minimum breaking strength): 500 Mpa
• Yield strength (minimum yield strength): 300 Mpa
Knowing and assessing bolt strength enables us to select the appropriate bolt for each connection application.
Refer to the ISO 898-1 bolt mechanical characteristics table for more information.
Cách hiểu ký hiệu marking trên bulong
Tham khảo bảng tra kích thước của bulong theo tiêu chuẩn ISO 4014/4017
>>>More Cuong Thinh bolt products can be found HERE
Application of Zinc Plated Bolts:
Zinc Plated Bolts are frequently used to create factories, truss frames with steel structures, and it is also used to connect the flanges in the concrete industry. construction mechanics, pipelines, civil construction works, mechanics, traffic works, roads, bridges, assembling and manufacturing industrial equipment...
Why should you choose Cuong Thinh for Zinc Plated Bolts?
– CTEG is committed to meeting 100% of the quality standards set: clarifying the materials used to create products for customers, providing the proper materials as promised, in line with the technical drawings and the required work.
- Quick product return
– On-time delivery
– CTEG's products and services are aimed at providing the highest quality to customers, with product quality serving as the basic foundation for businesses and constantly innovating to provide the best value
- CTEG consistently comes up with ways to import directly produced goods at the best possible prices without having to cross another bridge. helping to keep the domestic market stable. Bring manufactured goods to the world market gradually. Effectively support the growth of the nation and the industry.
The most important CTEG evaluation criteria:
- Product quality: High-quality products that have been tested to meet standards before being released to the market.
- Warranty policy: CTEG's products are committed to providing the best after-sales service possible, including a lifetime warranty policy.
– Delivery policy: CTEG pledges to deliver goods on time, quickly, and efficiently in order to serve you.
– Return Policy: All defective products, even if they are in stock, will be returned.
Cuong Thinh Industry and Trade Joint Stock Company is delighted to be a partner and is always proud to be an importer, manufacturer, and supplier of wholesale materials for businesses, factories... in many fields, from mechanical engineering to traffic construction, industry, solar energy, shipbuilding industry... with typical products: bolts, anchor bolts, link bolts, cables, risers, screws.