Stainless Steel Wire Rope is a product made from stainless steel, which has anti-corrosion properties in a variety of environments, including salt, sea wind, detergent environments, humidity, and high temperatures. Stainless steel wire rope is used in lifting or carrying a very popular load today, widely applied in civil life, industry, and various fields: cranes, fishing boats, ships, mining machines, drilling machines, bridges, telecommunications, elevators, and so on.
Đặc điểm của cáp thép inox
- Stainless Steel Wire Rope is manufactured monolithically from 304 stainless steel using a spinning method on advanced technology lines, meeting ASTM, BS, DIN, and GS standards.
- The cable is made up of many strands and cables and is braided into the following standard structures: 6x7+FC, 6x12+FC, and 6x19+FC.
– Cáp thép inox có lực chịu tải không cao, tuy nhiên lại có độ bền rất tốt. Do đó, chỉ sử dụng trong việc neo, chằng. Không sử dụng chịu tải trong các công việc nâng cẩu vật nặng.
- Stainless Steel Wire Rope has a high gloss, metallic color, natural bright white and even color, and does not change color or rust in all weather conditions.
- Because stainless steel wire rope has no electrical or magnetic conductivity, it is extremely safe.
- Stainless Steel Wire Rope aids in the prevention of corrosion in chemical and grease environments.
Application of Stainless Steel Wire Rope
Stainless Steel Wire Rope is frequently used in projects requiring both high aesthetics and high safety, such as the construction and installation of balcony safety nets for houses, roof cables for high-rise buildings, and centers. commercial, restaurant, hotel, stairwell interior design,...