Steel is Stainless Steel Hex Nuts are made of stainless steel, a type of stainless steel that belongs to the austenitic group. The austenitic group is divided into five categories of stainless steel, ranging from type A1 to type A5, and each category includes stainless steel that contains 10-15% nickel, 16-18% chromium, and 1-2% manganese. Because it has a low carbon content and a high chromium content, stainless steel has a high resistance to oxidation and corrosion. This means that Stainless Steel Hex Nuts can be used in a variety of harsh environments, including those that are relatively resistant to salt corrosion and those that are corrosive to industrial chemicals.
Đặc điểm đai ốc inox Cường Thịnh
- Stainless Steel Hex Nuts are made from A1-A5 austenitic stainless steel, which has a low carbon content of 0.08%, and the elements Cr, Ni, and Si have proportions of 16%-18%, 10%-15%, and 1%, respectively. The product is entirely cold worked and does not go through a heating process to make it harder. It has the highest durability grade of ISO 898-2, which is equivalent to 8.
- The product is cold-worked through the stages of stamping forming, inner thread processing, threading, surface to ensure the surface roughness limit, and the finished product achieves the shine of stainless steel metal. The product is processed in accordance with DIN 934/GB6170/ISO 4032 standards.
- The minimum tensile strength (tensile strength) and the reference load stress (Stress Under Proof Load) are the two parameters used to express the product's mechanical properties.
Mechanical stainless steel nut table in accordance with ISO 3506-2 standard.
Table of stainless steel conversions from A1 to A5 according to austenitic group classification.
Assemblies made of stainless steel
Refer to the ISO 4032 - 1 mechanical nut table for more information.
Ứng dụng đai ốc inox
- Dùng để lắp ghép các chi tiết gần biển, ngoài trời.
- Các chi tiết máy trong các máy thực phẩm.
- Lắp đặt trong các bồn chứa xăng dầu inox.
- Các thiết bị năng lượng mặt trời như máy nước nóng lạnh, bồn nước,…
- Các kết nối trong chế tạo thiết bị gia dụng
- Thiết bị ngoại thất.
- Trong các băng tải và máy đóng gói thực phẩm.