Socket Cap Bolts are standard-depth bolts with a cylindrical head and sinking hexagonal stamping. Bolt type provides more torque than external hex head bolts. Typically made of alloy steel or stainless steel. Manufactured in accordance with DIN912 or ISO 4762 standards.
The characteristics of the socket cap bolt at Cuong Thinh
- The Socket Cap Bolt is made up of two main parts:
• The part that is threaded with different threads depending on the purpose of use and the length of the bolt is in charge of connecting the bolt to the device to be connected.
• The second part is the hexagon head bolt cap, which has a cylindrical shape with a uniformly recessed hexagon shape inside the cap cylinder, aiding in securing the hexagon head with a tightening/opening tool.
- Socket Cap Mechanical Properties Bolts are represented by two parameters: breaking and yield strength. Bolt marking number 10.9 is interpreted as:
• 1040 Mpa tensile strength
• Yield strength (minimum yield strength): 940 Mpa
Knowing and assessing the strength of Socket Cap Bolts allows you to choose the best bolt for a variety of connection applications.
Refer to the ISO 898-1 bolt mechanical characteristics table for more information.
Refer to the dimensional specifications of the socket head cap screw according to ISO 4762 standard.
>>> Consider the following items made with Socket Cap Bolts:
The application of Socket Cap Bolts
Application of Socket Cap Bolts:
• Socket Cover Bolts are frequently used in the machinery industry, the installation of mechanical equipment, electronic equipment, aluminum frame systems, glass doors, etc., and the connections must ensure the integrity.
• Socket Cap Bolts have a high bearing capacity, excellent corrosion resistance, and a high aesthetics, so countersunk hexagon screws are widely used in many fields such as mechanical industry, chemical industry, automobile assembly, road and bridge construction, and industrial machinery and equipment assembly....
Why should you choose the socket cap bolts at Cuong Thinh
- CTEG is committed to meeting 100% of the quality standards set: clarifying the materials used to create products for customers, providing the proper materials as promised, in line with the technical drawings and the required work.
– Quick product return
– On-time delivery
- CTEG's products and services are aimed at providing the highest quality to customers, with product quality serving as the basic foundation for businesses and constantly innovating to provide the best value
- CTEG consistently comes up with ways to import directly produced goods at the best possible prices without having to cross another bridge. helping to keep the domestic market stable. Bring manufactured goods to the world market gradually. Effectively support the growth of the nation and the industry.
- "Check out the anchor bolt product at the following link: Column-grade anchor bolt.
The most important CTEG evaluation criteria:
- Product quality: High-quality products that have been tested to meet standards before being released to the market.
– Warranty policy: The products from CTEG are committed to providing the best after-sales service with a lifetime warranty policy.
– Delivery policy: CTEG pledges to deliver goods on time, quickly, and efficiently in order to serve you.
– Return Policy: All defective products, even if they are in stock, will be returned.
CTEG has over ten years of experience and consistently meets the needs of every client.