How is the screw processing at Cuong Thinh going?
- According to customer specifications, we process screws such as galvanized corrugated iron screws, waterproof corrugated iron screws, 5x50mm tole screws, fishtail screws with umbrella heads, d-screws, iron screws, and wood corrugated iron screws.
- Steel, carbon steel, and stainless steel are used as raw materials to match the customer's demands and sizes.
- Furthermore, each type of screw will have a distinct surface finish based on its intended usage. The surface finish for galvanized corrugated iron screws, for example, will be electroplating, dacromet plating 500h/800h/1000h/1500h/2000h. Furthermore, the surface finish for screws such as waterproof corrugated iron screws, 5x50mm tole screws, umbrella head fishtail screws, d-screws, iron corrugated iron screws, and wood corrugated iron screws is: stainless steel, plating electric, plating dacromet, plating seven colors Cr6+, plating Cr3+
LIÊN HỆ (HOTLINE/ZALO): 0914.117.937
Address for renowned and high-quality screws:
Customers may have difficulty locating a location that supplies and distributes excellent and reliable corrugated iron screws due to the abundance of establishments and firms supplying corrugated iron screws on the market nowadays. Cuong Thinh's screw is the ideal recommendation for people looking to get quality corrugated iron screws right now. Product quality is the most important factor that we consider. Customers will receive the following guarantees when purchasing products from Cuong Thinh:
- All screw goods are of high quality and meet customer specifications. Factory paperwork included.
- Local delivery assistance. On time, according to the customer's timetable.
- A reasonable and competitive price. Quote fast and don't make customers wait too long.
- Staff that is dedicated and responsible. All of your inquiries will be answered.
Application of screw:
- Screws aid in the secure attachment of roofing in buildings, residences, and other structures when it rains.
- Screws may produce a tight connection between the roof sheet and the beam, so they are frequently utilized in the construction of projects that use corrugated iron sheets and metal roofing sheets.
- When pre-drilled holes are not available for positioning, sheet metal screws can be used to connect structural elements to each other. Additionally, screws are employed to secure accessories to metal, brackets, and supports.