What are Plastic coated cables?
Carbon steel is used to create plastic-coated cables, which are then cold drawn to separate each strand in accordance with current technological guidelines. After pulling, the product will undergo electrolysis to coat it with a zinc layer. A layer of tough, high-grade plastic (Polypropylene, Nylon, or Polyethylene) that is finishing on an automatic line makes up the exterior. This plastic coating improves wear resistance, shields the cable, extends life, and improves the product's appearance.
- Plastic coated cables have an outer surface covered by a thick and flexible plastic layer, which reduces cable cracking and increases cable life.
- Plastic coated cables have an inner layer of galvanized wire rope twisted in opposite directions according to a defined structure, giving them a high bearing capacity.
- Due to the outer surface's insulating plastic coating, plastic coated cable has very effective lightning protection.
- Plastic coated cable typically lasts longer than other cable products because the outer plastic layer can shield the inner cable from exposure to outside conditions such as temperature, humidity, chemicals, solvents, etc.
- Plastic coated cable also has a high level of aesthetic appeal because the manufacturer can choose from a variety of colors for the outer plastic layer, catering to consumer preferences.
- At the moment, Cuong Thinh provides coated cable 16mm plastic, coated cable 3mm plastic, coated cable 4mm plastic, coated cable 5mm plastic, coated cable 8mm plastic, coated cable 10mm plastic, coated cable 12mm plastic.
Table listing the bearing characteristics of common steel cables and cables with plastic coating
Biểu đồ hữu dụng lựa chọn cáp thép
Cách kiểm tra cáp thép thông dụng
Cách đo đúng đường kính cáp thép thông dụng
Application of plastic coated cables
– Plastic coated cables are used in manufacturing facilities, export processing zones, food processing facilities, instrument production lines, and other industrial and commercial settings.
– Sign frames, LED lights, and other roadside decorations are made out of plastic-coated cables.
– Plastic coated cable is frequently used in interior design to add a stand-out and distinctive beauty to home decor.
– Plastic coated cable is also used to stretch insect-repellent nets in agriculture and aquaculture as well as sunshade nets on sports fields.
– Plastic coated cable sizes that are commonly used:
- 3mm plastic coated cable, also known as 3 cup cable, is commonly used in medium strength tensioning nets, such as flower pots and small ornamental plants.
- 4mm plastic coated cable, also known as 4mm cable, is the same as described above but requires more tension.
- For a length of 20-30m, 5mm plastic coated cable, also known as 5mm cable, has moderate tension and relative strength.
- 6mm plastic coated cable, also known as 6mm cable, can stretch up to 50m in length but requires additional force in the middle.
- 8mm plastic coated cable, also known as 8mm cable, has a high tension and can stretch soccer nets. It also has a high bearing capacity.
- 10mm plastic coated cable, also known as 10mm cable, has a long lifespan and is widely used in agriculture, such as in aquaculture ponds.
- 12mm plastic coated cable, also known as 12mm cable, is widely used in cable bracing, suspension bridge construction, and telecommunication pole installation.
- 14mm plastic coated cable, also known as 14mm cable, is a common building material.
- 16mm plastic coated cable, also known as 16mm cable, is used in load-bearing cranes in construction.
>>> Galvanized cable
Why should you choose Cuong Thinh for Plastic coated cables?
Hiện nay, thị trường cung cấp sản phẩm cáp thép bọc nhựa rất đa dạng về chủng loại và mẫu mã. Vì thế việc lựa chọn nơi bán cáp bọc nhựa ở đâu phù hợp cũng gây không ít khó khăn cho người mua.
Hiện công ty CTEG có các sản phẩm về cáp thép bọc nhựa thông dụng, đảm bảo các tiêu chí khi mua:
- CTEG is committed to meeting 100% of the quality standards set: clarifying the materials used to create products for customers, providing the proper materials as promised, in line with the technical drawings and the required work.
– Quick product return
– On-time delivery
- CTEG's products and services are aimed at providing the highest quality to customers, with product quality serving as the basic foundation for businesses and constantly innovating to provide the best value
- CTEG consistently comes up with ways to import directly produced goods at the best possible prices without having to cross another bridge. helping to keep the domestic market stable. Bring manufactured goods to the world market gradually. Effectively support the growth of the nation and the industry.
The most important CTEG evaluation criteria:
- Product quality High-quality products that have been tested to meet standards before being released to the market.
- Chính sách bảo hành: Sản phẩm của CTEG cam kết dịch vụ hậu mãi tốt nhất với chính sách bảo hành trọn đời.
- Delivery policy: CTEG pledges to deliver goods on time, quickly, and efficiently in order to serve you.
- Return Policy: All defective products, even if they are in stock, will be returned.