The advantage that makes 8.8 high-strength nuts resistant to breaking forcefully cancel is that they are made of carbon steel, which has high shear strength, high lifting force, and high hardness. They are applied in the majority of structural or mechanical works and are used with bolts 8.8 in mechanical engineering, the construction industry, etc.
The characteristics of high-strength 8.8-grade bolts by Cường Thịnh.
- The inspection stages for high-strength nut products range from data input to annealing, drawing, stamping, and then passing through the heat treatment line. High tensile strength nuts are nuts with strength grades 8, 10, and 12, made from steel with a medium carbon content, managed for impurities such as sulfur (S), and phosphorus (P), as they affect the quality of the finished product. The (quenching, tempering process) is carefully controlled to produce products with high uniformity standard parameters: tensile force (Tensile Strength), test stress (proof load), hardness (hadness test), permeability, carbon release... and finally the product comes to market with high quality and reliability, which is reflected in the durability of the nut with properties like shear strength and high lifting force.
– High tensile strength nut after finishing, the surface has a characteristic black layer caused by the heat process, the bolt is coated with oil after finishing to ensure good installation and maintenance.
– High strength, durable grade nut with electrolytic zinc plating after finishing, surface with bright zinc coating for increased corrosion resistance and service life in corrosive environments, ISO 4042 compliant electroplated nut
– High-strength, high-strength nut, hot-dip galvanized after finishing, the surface has a thick zinc layer to increase corrosion resistance in harsh environments and service life, suitable for works in industrial parks and coastal areas marine, hot dip plated nut conforming to ISO 10684
– High tensile strength nut based on high technology, suitable for high-strength nuts such as 10, 12, with good corrosion resistance in coastal and chemical environments, plating standards according to AS 3566-class 3.
Refer to the ISO 898 - 2 mechanical nut table for more information.
Refer to the ISO 898 - 2 rules for pairing nut- bolt sets table for more information.
Refer to the ISO 4032/GB 6170 mechanical nut table for more information.
The Application of High-Strength 8.8 Grade Bolt
In the joints of machine parts requiring significant forces, steel building trusses, etc., high tensile strength nuts are frequently used.
Due to its versatile applications, The nut product is present in all fields: mechanical engineering, assembly, manufacturing industrial equipment, civil construction projects, industrial workshops, transportation infrastructure, roads, bridges, and culverts...