Grey Zinc Plated Bolts are medium strength bolts made of steel with a low carbon content of 0.25%; common durability grades are 4.6, 5.6, and 6.6. Steel grades commonly used in the production of ordinary bolts with average durability are CT3, CT10, C20, and C25. To achieve the required corrosion resistance, the bolt surface is zinc plated after finishing. There is no high requirement for durability and assembly of industrial accessories, machine parts for ordinary bolts, ash gray used in the construction industry, where the design engineer calculates the durability level consistent with the mechanical properties of the product.
- Grey Zinc Plated Bolts: with durability grades 4.5, 5.6, and 6.6, and corresponding durability loads of 400 kgf/cmf, 500 kgf/cm2, and 600 kgf/cm2, they are frequently used for constructions in industries that do not require high durability and low load, such as chiller piping systems and MEP systems, where the design engineer calculates the durability level based on the product's mechanical properties.
– When using paint, it creates a good protective layer and has a glossy white surface for the bolt to meet the requirements of improving aesthetics and longevity.
- The product's mechanical properties are expressed using two parameters: breaking strength and yield strength. Bolt marking number 5.6 is understood to be:
• Tensile strength (minimum breaking strength): 500 Mpa
• Yield strength (minimum yield strength): 300 Mpa
Knowing and assessing bolt strength enables us to select the appropriate bolt for each connection application.
Refer to the ISO 898-1 bolt mechanical characteristics table for more information.
Cách hiểu ký hiệu marking trên bulong:
Tham khảo bảng tra kích thước của bulong theo tiêu chuẩn ISO 4014/4017
>>> Xem thêm sản phẩm:
Application of Grey Zinc Plated Bolts
In large bearing connections, grey zinc-plated bolts are frequently used. Like:
– Grey Zinc Plated Bolts are frequently used in heavy industry, the installation of high-pressure pipelines, steel structures, and other large bearing connections.
- Grey Zinc Plated Bolts are used in the construction of factories, steel truss frames, or in the mechanical, centrifugal concrete, and machine assembly industries to connect flanges and pipes. construction gas,...
Why should you choose Cuong Thinh for Grey Zinc Plated Bolts?
- CTEG is committed to meeting 100% of the quality standards set: clarifying the materials used to create products for customers, providing the proper materials as promised, in line with the technical drawings and the required work.
– Quick product return
– On-time delivery
- CTEG's products and services are aimed at providing the highest quality to customers, with product quality serving as the basic foundation for businesses and constantly innovating to provide the best value
- CTEG consistently comes up with ways to import directly produced goods at the best possible prices without having to cross another bridge. helping to keep the domestic market stable. Bring manufactured goods to the world market gradually. Effectively support the growth of the nation and the industry.
The most important CTEG evaluation criteria:
- Product quality: High-quality products that have been tested to meet standards before being released to the market.
- Warranty policy: CTEG's products are committed to providing the best after-sales service possible, including a lifetime warranty policy.
– Delivery policy: CTEG pledges to deliver goods on time, quickly, and efficiently in order to serve you.
– Return Policy: All defective products, even if they are in stock, will be returned.
Cuong Thinh Industry and Trade Joint Stock Company is delighted to be a partner and is always proud to be an importer, manufacturer, and supplier of wholesale materials for businesses, factories... in many fields, from mechanical engineering to traffic construction, industry, solar energy, shipbuilding industry... with typical products: bolts, anchor bolts, link bolts, cables, risers, screws.
CTEG has over ten years of experience and consistently meets the needs of every client.