Grade 8; 10 Black-Oxide Steel Hex Nuts are made of carbon steel and have high shear strength, high lifting force, and high hardness, which makes the high strength nut more resistant to powerful destruction. They are used in conjunction with bolts 8.8, 10.9 for use in mechanical industrial works, the construction industry, and in most structural or mechanical works.
– Grade 8; 10 Black-Oxide Steel Hex Nuts are a type of nut made from medium-carbon steel that is controlled for impurities such as sulfur (S), phosphorus (P) that affect the quality of finished products. For high-strength nut products, the inspection stages include inputting data to the process of annealing, drawing, stamping out the shape and size, and then passing through the heat treatment line (process quenching, tempering) that is strictly managed to create products with high uniformity that
– The product is processed in accordance with DIN 934/ GB6170/ ISO 4032 standards; the billet for the production of nuts is a round bar; the product is cold-worked through the stages of stamping, forming, internal threading, threading., surface to ensure the limit of surface roughness; and the post-forming product is heat treated to achieve mechanical properties in accordance with ISO 898-2.
– Grade 8; 10 Black-Oxide Steel Hex Nuts after finishing, the surface has a characteristic black layer due to the heat process (plain), the bolt is coated with oil after finishing to ensure good installation and maintenance.
Tham khảo bảng cơ tính đai ốc theo tiêu chuẩn ISO 898 – 2
Refer to the ISO 898 - 2 rules for pairing nut- bolt sets table for more information.
Refer to the ISO 4032/GB 6170 mechanical nut table for more information.
Application of rade 8; 10 Black-Oxide Steel Hex Nuts:
– A Grade 8; 10 Black-Oxide Steel Hex Nut is used in conjunction with corresponding Grade 8.8 bolts to create a binding force that aids in the assembly of machine parts.
- Grade 8; 10 Black-Oxide Steel Hex Nut is widely used in the manufacturing of machinery and equipment, architecture, interior design, shipbuilding and construction, and construction works.
Why should you choose Cuong Thinh for Grade 8; 10 Black-Oxide Steel Hex Nuts?
– CTEG is committed to meeting 100% of the quality standards set: clarifying the materials used to create products for customers, providing the proper materials as promised, in line with the technical drawings and the required work.
– Quick product return
– On-time delivery
- CTEG's products and services are aimed at providing the highest quality to customers, with product quality serving as the basic foundation for businesses and constantly innovating to provide the best value
- CTEG consistently comes up with ways to import directly produced goods at the best possible prices without having to cross another bridge. helping to keep the domestic market stable. Bring manufactured goods to the world market gradually. Effectively support the growth of the nation and the industry.
The most important CTEG evaluation criteria:
- Product quality: High-quality products that have been tested to meet standards before being released to the market.
- Warranty policy: CTEG's products are committed to providing the best after-sales service possible, including a lifetime warranty policy.
– Delivery policy: CTEG pledges to deliver goods on time, quickly, and efficiently in order to serve you.
– Return Policy: All defective products, even if they are in stock, will be returned.
Cuong Thinh Industry and Trade Joint Stock Company is delighted to be a partner and is always proud to be an importer, manufacturer, and supplier of wholesale materials for businesses, factories... in many fields, from mechanical engineering to traffic construction, industry, solar energy, shipbuilding industry... with typical products: bolts, anchor bolts, link bolts, cables, risers, screws.
CTEG has over ten years of experience and consistently meets the needs of every client.
Please contact CTEG as soon as possible for a consultation and quote.
HOTLINE: 0914 117 937
Cuong Thinh Bolts
The Works of Faith