- The Flat Head Socket Cap Screws have a countersunk head structure, the body is threaded throughout or mezzanine, so they still provide a superior connection in the joints, ensuring certainty and durability for the connection point.
- The Flat Head Socket Cap Screws must be removed from the structural system; users must support themselves with specialized tools.
- The Flat Head Socket Cap Screw are typically made of black steel or stainless steel as the primary material.
- The breaking strength and yield strength are two parameters that are used to express the product's mechanical characteristics. Marking bolts with the number 5.6 means:
- Tensile strength: 500 Mpa
- Yield Strength: 300 Mpa
- By determining and evaluating bolt strength, we can select the ideal bolt for every different connection application.
Tham khảo bảng tra cơ tính của bulong theo tiêu chuẩn ISO 898- 1
Cách hiểu ký hiệu marking trên bulong
Thông số kỹ thuật của bulong lục giác chìm đầu bằng DIN7991/ISO10462
Application of Flat Head Socket Cap Screws
- Mainly used to join and join together details within the same structural system.
This kind of bolt is frequently used in the manufacture of wooden furniture, shipbuilding, and the fields of mechanics and machine building, particularly in the automobile industry.
Why should you choose Cuong Thinh for Flat Head Socket Cap Screws?
- CTEG is committed to meeting 100% of the quality standards set: clarifying the materials used to create products for customers, providing the proper materials as promised, in line with the technical drawings and the required work.
– Quick product return
– On-time delivery
- CTEG's products and services are aimed at providing the highest quality to customers, with product quality serving as the basic foundation for businesses and constantly innovating to provide the best value
- CTEG consistently comes up with ways to import directly produced goods at the best possible prices without having to cross another bridge. helping to keep the domestic market stable. Bring manufactured goods to the world market gradually. Effectively support the growth of the nation and the industry.
The most important CTEG evaluation criteria:
- Product quality: High-quality products that have been tested to meet standards before being released to the market.
- Warranty policy: CTEG's products are committed to providing the best after-sales service possible, including a lifetime warranty policy.
– Delivery policy: CTEG pledges to deliver goods on time, quickly, and efficiently in order to serve you.
– Return Policy: All defective products, even if they are in stock, will be returned.