F10T bolt is a high-strength structural bolt with the following parameters: shear strength, tensile strength, high hardness, elongation, and cross-sectional tightening, all calculated strictly according to Japanese standard JIS B1186.
The raw material composition for the production of F10T bolts contains 0.2-0.5% carbon, which is important because a lower carbon content will cause the finished product to fail to achieve tensile strength. If the composition exceeds 0.3%, more carbon will precipitate in the austenitic form, making the surface brittle and reducing workability. Other critical components must be met, such as Si 0.05-0.3%, Mn 0.3-1.5%, Cr 0.5-1.5%, Mo 0.1-0.5%, and other unique ratios. F10T bolts are expensive, but their dependability is reflected in their ability to work, such as: small deformation, high rigidity, high safety reserve, and strong resistance to destruction, which are advantages for customers to choose.
- The F10T bolt has the same structure as a standard external hexagonal bolt. Externally heavy hexagonal head and partially threaded shank in accordance with metric thread standards are included. F10T and the supplier's mark are embossed on the heavy hexagon head. The supplied product is made up of a set of bolts, nuts, and washers from the same manufacturer, ensuring strict quality control.
- The raw materials used to manufacture F10T bolts are high-grade carbon steel, with chemical components controlled in the proper proportions to ensure the product has stable mechanical properties expressed as: small deformation, large hardness, high safety reserve, and strong anti-destruction.
- F10T products have mechanical properties that are equivalent to bolts of grade 10.9 in ISO 898-1, as measured by two parameters: breaking strength and yield strength. Bolt marking number 10.9 is interpreted as:
• Tensile strength range: 1000-1200 Mpa
• Yield strength (minimum yield strength): 900 Mpa
Basic bolt technical parameters F10T (Set)
Minimum load for bolt sizes
Mechanical properties table of nut & washer
(tải trọng kéo nhỏ nhất của đai ốc (proof load) bằng tải trọng kéo của bulong
F10T bolt set standard table
F10T mechanical properties table of austenitic stainless steel bolts
Application of F10T bolts:
Application of F10T bolts:
- F10T grade 10.9 structural bolts are frequently used to install in steel beams of buildings like factories, bridges, airports, and ports because they can withstand shear strength, high tensile strength, and high strength conditions that can lead to link fatigue damage.
- Additional specific uses include building and installing pre-engineered steel buildings, workshops, industrial parks, and train tracks in the railway industry.
- Heavy loads are placed on the joints.
– Many different types of bolts are also made to be used in harsh environments and can withstand the effects of temperature and humidity. These items have GEOMET or DACROMET plating to reduce oxidation and wear on the bolt.
>>>More Cuong Thinh bolt products can be found HERE!
Why should you choose Cuong Thinh for F10T bolts?
- CTEG is committed to meeting 100% of the quality standards set: clarifying the materials used to create products for customers, providing the proper materials as promised, in line with the technical drawings and the required work.
– Quick product return
– On-time delivery
- CTEG's products and services are aimed at providing the highest quality to customers, with product quality serving as the basic foundation for businesses and constantly innovating to provide the best value
- CTEG consistently comes up with ways to import directly produced goods at the best possible prices without having to cross another bridge. helping to keep the domestic market stable. Bring manufactured goods to the world market gradually. Effectively support the growth of the nation and the industry.
The most important CTEG evaluation criteria:
- Product quality: High-quality products that have been tested to meet standards before being released to the market.
- Warranty policy: CTEG's products are committed to providing the best after-sales service possible, including a lifetime warranty policy.
– Delivery policy: CTEG pledges to deliver goods on time, quickly, and efficiently in order to serve you.
– Return Policy: All defective products, even if they are in stock, will be returned.
Cuong Thinh Industry and Trade Joint Stock Company is delighted to be a partner and is always proud to be an importer, manufacturer, and supplier of wholesale materials for businesses, factories... in many fields, from mechanical engineering to traffic construction, industry, solar energy, shipbuilding industry... with typical products: bolts, anchor bolts, link bolts, cables, risers, screws.
CTEG has over ten years of experience and consistently meets the needs of every client.
Please contact CTEG as soon as possible for a consultation and quote.
HOTLINE: 0914 117 937
Cuong Thinh Bolts
The Works of Faith