The most common and well-liked U-shaped bolt is made of 304 stainless steel clamp, which has benefits including high aesthetics, superior bearing capacity, and good chemical resistance.
- The body of a U-bolt is made of 304 stainless steel clamp, which has a circular cylindrical shape that has been bent into a U shape. The metric thread standard is followed while threading the two Ubolt ends to tighten the ecu. the current most widely accepted and utilized standard in both Vietnam and the rest of the globe.
- In most cases, two nuts and two black longs are utilized to tighten the two ends of the 304 stainless steel body. The two ends of the 304 stainless steel U Shackle body can be tightened with up to 4 black bolts + 4 nuts in some other circumstances, though.
- The ciphertext component is a typical add-on that will be used after the 304 stainless steel, although there are other building scenarios where it is not necessary to use the code. Normally, one set of 304 stainless steel U shackles requires only one ciphertext, however in many building situations, two ciphertexts are required.
One set of 304 stainless steel can be divided into numerous sorts as follows based on the quantity of nuts, black bolts, and codes it contains:
- The standard Ubolt set includes the Ubolt body, two additional nuts, two black bolts, and one code.
- The 304 stainless steel set comes with 2 ciphertexts, 4 nuts, and 4 black bolts.
Application of 304 stainless steel clamp
- 304 stainless steel clamp set is used in the design and installation of electromechanical systems that identify and repair pipes and gutters.
- 304 stainless steel clamp set is also widely utilized in the construction of clean water and wastewater pipeline systems.
- 304 stainless steel clamp is utilized to build wastewater treatment systems in companies and industrial parks. To place and secure the pipeline system, 304 stainless steel U Shackles are employed.
- The 304 stainless steel U Shackles set is used to install fire protection plumbing systems in high-rise buildings, conference halls, and big commercial complexes.